We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
– Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
– Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
– Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
– Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
– Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
– Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Information provided on this website is for informational purposes only, and in no way is any of the content contained herein to be construed as financial, investment, or legal advice or instruction. Granite Mortgage Company does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information. While efforts are made to verify it, the information should not be assumed to be error free. Some information on the website may have been provided by outside sources and has not necessarily been verified by Granite Mortgage Company. Granite Mortgage Company does not assume any liability for the information contained herein.